So I've decided to dedicate this Wednesday and all future Wednesdays to come to Wanderlust. Travel is one of my biggest passions, and every day I find some place new that I want to adventure to. Today, that place would be Bangkok, Thailand...the pictures speak for themselves...
Happy Tuesday, Friends! I just wanted to share a few favorite things of mine that I discovered this week...I hope you enjoy them as much as I have! :) Much love...
1. Favorite 90's Song- "You Were Meant For Me" by Jewel...I'm not really sure how or why this was the very first time I ever heard this song...but I LOVE IT.
2. Favorite Quote: "We accept the love we think we deserve." The Perks of Being a Wallflower
3. Favorite 'Friends' Episode- "The One With The East German Laundry Detergent"
4. Favorite Coffee Drink: 1/2 Caff Americano with Half&Half
5. Favorite Dream Wardrobe Item: St. John Collection Velvet Pants
6. Favorite Celeb Friend Group: Gigi, Kendall, and Cara...who are we kidding, we all want to be in their friend club.
7. Favorite Book: "Wild" by Cheryl Strayed
8. Favorite Restaurant: Mas Tacos, Nashville, TN
9. Favorite Bible Verse: Leviticus 8:34 "Everything we have done today was commanded by the Lord in order to purify you, making you right with him."
10. Favorite Workout: TAE BO